Thursday, June 18, 2015

Question. P.219 i

describe a time when you experienced jet lag. ?!



My travel to America 

                 A lot of people want to travel any country, but the problem it is jet leg. Many people have traveld to any far country have matter with jet leg, like me. I came here in America befor almost three months by plane, travel's period was 27 hours, when I came here I'm very tired because the distance it was very long inside the plane, and I didn't eat good. Then, when I found apartment I want sleep, but I can't because My biological clock started to change, and the time defrent between my country and America. After tow week my biological clock changed, because I can sleep any time I want, and wake up early to go AECP. The first week,and second week, I was every day sleep early, and I was can't control by my self, when come nine o'clock, I went to sleep direct. That was very hard thing you can just go to AECP, then do home work, and sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment