Thursday, June 4, 2015

guided writing pg. 142 language

What is easy about learning a second language? What is difficult?

Diligence secret of success 
                    Learn more than one language is important thing, because you can go anywhere without confront any problem. First, how can you learn the second language? Many people have problem with learn second language. We have steps to learn any language. The first step is learn the wards second, learn grammars, and practice the people. That will make the learn easy to you, but the important thing is practice. The first time in practice be hard, then will be easy, after you learn some wards and how can you talk with people. I think the difficult thing in any language is grammar, because some people don't know his first language's grammar. In conclusion, I hop to learn more than one language, and I dvice for any one to learn more language.

1 comment: