Linne's Sloth
The Environment in the rainforest, is rainy most time in the year. The Linne's Sloth is very gentle animal. It moves very slowly. It live in the trees, and it eats leave, Bark, Buds, Fruit, and something small animals such as: Mice, Squirrel, And even kangaroo rats. The linn's Sloth has two claws On each front foot that helps it to defend it self, and aids in climbing trees.
If my hy house in the forest, I think it be good thing. I will keep my gun in the forest. I would live in front of something like lake or River, I think it be very beautiful. I will eat fish or some animal from the forest. I think the life with fores better than without fores, because the fores fave the world beautiful view. In conclusion actually the forest and animal very nice thing and very important.
Notic: the paragraph about the animal in the Internet, doesn't has enough information for the questions.
Abdulmalik,
ReplyDeleteYes it does. What would you do if you were a monkey and the forest disappeared? Not you as a man.
Carol